Monday, May 7, 2012

a new book

Friday night we were treated to in-house babysitters for dinner time with the children, and we were able to go out to Perth City for dinner and walk through (late night trading) while dodging the raindrops. Bookstores are always a good place to stop, and after looking for a book on crocheted squares and coming across nothing, I did find this little treasure, which I am sure I will get plenty of use out of.

Crochet Borders. 150 of them!

All written in patterns and charts. Each round is done in a different colour to help see the various rounds.

Just a sneak peak at some of them

Now to find a suitable one for the Krista Throw and the afghan when they are finished!
Wishing you a good and enjoyable week. Back with more crocheting later.
L.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.. Once my Afgan is done I might need to borrow.. looks like a good book!!

    ReplyDelete