Monday, May 21, 2012

block 13

Yay, block 13 is complete and blocked over the weekend. (it is square, I just can't seem to take square photos). Another nice flower one to add a bit of 3D to the throw.

I am a bit dissapointed, it does not show the true colour of the plum. This time it has really thrown it out as maroon. :(

Here is block 13 with a couple of the other flower blocks completed so far. I have kept them all with a plum flower, cream center and thick grey border with the other blocks all being random choice. Looking forward to getting it all joined together at the end. Every now and then I lay out all the blocks so far and try and picture it all finished. Only another 9 weeks to go...


And block 14 was released on Friday, and I haven't done any more then print it off... The way my week is looking, it might just stay that way for a bit longer too. :(

Feel free to leave comments too. Love to know who my readers are out there in this big wide world!

Enjoy your week.
L.


2 comments:

  1. looks nice Leanne! I bought myself a book on the weekend, 200 crochet blocks by Jan Eaton. I attempted the 'water lilly' block, but half-way through realised it looked really weird...so its in a big unravelled heap. will have to give it another go... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, that is one book I have on my wish-list :) just havent found it in any book shop around here as yet. I have seen the water lilly completed before :) sure you will get it!

    ReplyDelete