It has been a while since the last update. We have been pottering along upstairs. We are nearly done. Nearly.
Scroll through for some photo updates. Not a great deal has been done outside as yet.
After seven sample pots, we decided on a wall colour.
And one feature wall colour. It's called Roasted Capsicum. Lovely, huh. (Really trully, I love it!) And he wondered why we only did one wall in his room this colour.
First coat of waterproofing in the bathrooms.
I had help painting for a few days, which was a great motivation and we got a good lot done.
Screed ready for another coat of waterproofing before tiles.
Carpet picked... and booked.
Meters of skirting painted before nailing.
Door frames and doors still to be painted.