Friday, August 30, 2013

Crochet: Group CAL

In a craft facebook group, we have started a CAL that will be going for approx six months. First section was seven granny squares. I chose to use up the left over 10ply wool from Bendigo that I used for Froggy and also another project that I have currently on the go, and ordered a few more colours to add to it. Here are my first seven squares along to go with the quilt top for the daughter I am making both for.




Colours from the Bendigo Luxury range in 10ply used:
Ruby, Leaf, Denim, Cream, Aquarium, Navy Blue, Lake, Autumn Glow and Koala.

I actually didn't use any Autumn Glow in the granny squares. I only used Ruby, as I wanted the squares to be more blue then red. Autumn Glow will appear in some of the other sections. Such nice wool to work with!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment