Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lucy Bunny {crochet}

Last week I posted the WIP of Lucy Bunny. Today I share with you the finished Lucy. She has worked up so well directly from the pattern. It sure was a delight to see her come together. She has been passed on to the little girl it was promised for. Just a year later...  Here are some snapshots of Lucy. She comes in on my favourites list for amigurumi crochet at the top with Froggy (on my banner at top of the page.)


  


 Lucy's Designer: Amigurumi Barmy
Printed in Inside Crochet magazine, issue 53
Yarn used: Patons Big Baby 8ply
Hook: F/5 - 3.75mm

L.

3 comments:

  1. She looks amazing. I love the fabric you've used for inside the ears, the cotton lace skirt and the ribbons are divine. You've done a fab job with my pattern xxx

    ReplyDelete