This was a nice quick whip up, completed by the time we got to Mt Barker. A simple bag, based on the granny stitch (well thats what I call it...) In my mind, I made it to go with Kimberleys sunday outfit, along with a matching, plain (no flower) headband and hoping to make a sleeveless vest to go over her summer dress, but I'm not having much success in finding a child sized one. If any of you crocheters out there do, please link me to it! I thought this bag would turn out a little larger, so it can at least hold her notebook, and not just a little packet of tissues.
The green bag behind is for Emma for sunday. I have modified the pattern to make it a bit bigger, and also added some more dc rows along the bottom, so the tiny things you find in little girls bags, won't fall out.
So, I think this purple bag will find its ways into Nadia's hands, and a new bigger one will be made.
Till next time.