Wednesday, August 31, 2011
where the bug began
Going back to the school holidays, we were away for a week, and I found a crocheting kit in a local store to make a beanie. Looking for something different to do, I decided to see if I could remember back to my school days when I was taught crocheting. It didn't take long and this appeared, much to one daughters delight, and then another put an order in for her doll...
By the time we were home from holidays, I was itching to get on with some more. After a quick update look on a blog I follow, I found this newsboy cap pattern. ( I like the patterns they use, they are tried and tested, and guaranteed to work!) And sure enough, one wasn't enough. Three had to be made, and were made, and are very loved. Mr J even would like one! (time to hunt down a boy's beanie pattern for next winter I think.)